Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Nostalgic

I can't believe it's been almost a year since I wrote a post on this blog. I had the urge to wait until November just so the dates would be exact but I will restrain myself. No one reads not that I had tons of readers even when I was active but I find I can't delete the blog. So I am going to have to think of some way to breathe life into it again. I am thinking HNTs but to be honest after awhile even those seemed to get old. How many angles can I post before I am just showing the same thing over and over or worse getting bolder and bolder in a desperate attempt to get attention?

5 Comments:

Blogger unique_stephen said...

Bolder and bolder plz.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Tom Allen said...

Umm... my entire freakin' blog is just a desperate attempt for attention. I fail to see the problem.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Actually, can I vote the other way?

I still check in on you, Cat, but I like to know how you are going and what is happening in your life. It's been difficult to get a sense of that, with the focus on HNT and questionnaires...

5:46 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

Aww thanks Emily I still check in on you from time to time too. I write about my day to day primarily on wordpress but I think I will try to breathe a little life into this blog even if it's just once a week.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Appreciate that wordpress address!

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home