Tuesday, November 04, 2008

TMI Tuesday #159



1. Have you ever had a moving violation? An auto accident? That was your fault? Nope, I had 2 accidents within a year of getting my license but neither were my fault. And then I went nearly 15 years without an accident until a couple of years ago and I had my 2nd one in January. Hopefully I will have another 15 year period without them.

2. Have you ever voted? How old were you the first time you voted? I vote in all elections, local and national. My first vote was in 1988 when I turned 18.

3. Are you glad this election cycle is over? Yes, I am so happy. I wonder what the media will talk about now actually.

4. Do you have guilty pleasure? What is it (or are they)? Too many to list. But the short list, True Blood and So You Think You Can Dance; ABBA and the Strobe (disco radio station); chef boyardee and grilled cheese for dinner...

5. What is the most embarrassing thing you have done recently? Hmm hand sex in the movie theater probably borders on tacky but it was also embarrassing.

Bonus: How much impact has the Wall Street and general economic wilt had on you? Well I lost more in my 401K than I received in the stimulus check for one thing. But other than my 401K, driving around less, shopping less, scrimping on food, and watching my electric bill...it hasn't affected me at all (insert sarcasm here).

1 Comments:

Blogger Fusion said...

Hand sex, eh?

And ABBA, yes Cat you and I are so alike.

Except I wouldn't be embarrassed in the theater ;)

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home