Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TMI Tuesday #157



1. Have you ever felt guilty or ashamed after a sexual experience? When I was dating hubby I used to feel pressured all the time and whenever I would "give in" I would feel ashamed afterwards because I wasn't strong enough to stick to my guns.

2. Did you ever own a fake ID? nope

3. How often do you tell white lies? Is it with or without thinking? Not often, I am one of those "to be perfectly honest" kind of people.

4. On a scale of 1-10, how well do you receive constructive criticism? 6 maybe even 5. My need to be perfect at everything makes it very difficult to accept any kind of criticism.

5. Have you ever shaved your pubic hair? wow this is truly a TMI question lol. The short answer, yes.

Bonus: What percentage of women do you think are capable of handling being in a "friends with benefits" relationship? I think at least 50% of women could handle this type of relationship if men stick to their end of the bargain. ie, don't get all territorial or controlling. How about men? I think at first all men could handle it but I think for the larger percentage it would only be a matter of time before their competitive nature and insecurities would make such a relationship impossible.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom Allen said...

1. Have you ever felt guilty or ashamed after a sexual experience?

No... but I wish I had :-\

8:36 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

I like your bonus answers!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home